We believe that close parent/staff communication is imperative in an excellent child care program.
We maintain contact through:
- daily written reports about your child
- informal discussions at drop-off and pick-up times
- the Parent Guide
- bulletin and message boards
- a periodic newsletter
- occasional questionnaires and surveys
- this web site!
We encourage you to:
- visit informally anytime, call or come by for lunch.
- read a story or share a skill with your child's group.
- request individual conferences regarding your child.
- attend special programs and events at the Center.
- bake plain muffins (corn or fruit) or provide a simple, unadorned treat of your choice to celebrate birthdays or other special events in your child's life. Your child's teacher can help you plan quantities and timing.